Quality Control of ASU & H Drugs:
- To strengthen State Govt. ASU&H Pharmacies and Drug Testing Laboratories.
- Strengthening of ASU&H regulatory framework.
- To improve the Quality of ASU&H Drugs to enable their export in International Markets.
Components of the Quality Control of ASU & H Drugs under National AYUSH Mission:
- Grant in aid to State/Govt. ASU&H Pharmacies/ State Govt. ASU&H Cooperatives, State Govt. ASU&H PSU’s.
- Grant in aid to State Drug Testing Laboratories of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy (ASU&H) Drugs.
- Grant-in-aid for strengthening of ASU&H Drug Control Framework.
- Grant in aid to State Licensing Authority of ASU&H Drugs for documentation publication and dissemination of quality control material for States.